Skip to main content

Orsini Tarantal; Historian, Artist and Ship Modeler

For May and June is the paintings of Orsini Tarantal. He is from Spain and is known as Bishop Javier Escudero Cuervas in RL.

His paintings that I've seen reflects his interest in the sea. But here in Gallery 24, Orsini brings in a message of devastation of cities...."assaulted, burned down, bombed, sacked...Wounded." The paintings will speaks to the destructions...and make the viewer pause to reflect.





Other paintings of Javier can been seen on a youtube video, "The Last Voyage of the Mercedes" presented in a story like fashion.

Javier is also a ship modeler and have shown in museums throughout Spain. To view these exquisite ship models click here to go to YouTube.

I am honored and privileged to have such an artist at Gallery 24.

Click this to go straight to Gallery 24.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Eclectic Art of Xirana Oximoxi

Xirana's Studio Xirana Oximoxi aka in RL, Nuria Vives is an painter and illustrator of children's books. When I met her she was hesitant about exhibiting in SL. But since then she has over six exhibits in different sims to showcase her prolific works. Here are some of her landmarks:   Xirana's Studio in Cassowarry,  East Galleries , Virtual Soho Manhattan , and at Bay City . To view more of Xirana's works and process in RL, click to visit her website  and her Facebook page . At Gallery 24 What kind of artist are you? and what medium do you work in? I am an eclectic artist and if I have to choose a style I prefer it would be Expressionism because one of the most important goals for me is the communication of emotions through my work without being subject to a strict 'realistic' representation. I usually work with different techniques, oil, acrylic, watercolor, charcoal, ink, pastel, depending on the type of work and the results I want to a

Portraits of Kerupa Flow Unveiled Exhibit

The "Portraits of Kerupa Flow Unveiled" Exhibit is the September and October exhibit for Gallery 24. I met, artist Kerupa Flow, at the Raglan Shire Art Exhibit a few months ago.  I was caught by her portraits. They were not only portraits but each face had a story. With the use of a computer she is able capture the expressions of each person. So come and visit Kerupa's exhibits and be involved in the stories of her portraits . . .Click here to teleport to the gallery -  Gallery 24 Following is an artist statement and an interview . . . *About Me* I am a Japanese artist.  The art you see here was made on a computer with a pen tablet.   SL allows me to display my art in its purest form.  Digital data is revealed via graphic pixels.  SL helps make my art come alive, makes it real, even more than in RL life, because to show it there I would have to transform it, by printing it out or posting on the web.  Here I can upload and it is a real life experience insi